BOLAND COLLEGE GOVERNANCE
Chapter 3 of the Continuing Education and Training (CET) Act (2006), as amended by Act 3 of 2012 speaks to the governance of public colleges.
THE BILL IN ITS TOTALITY:
- provides for the regulation of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET);
- provides for the establishment, governance and funding of public TVET colleges;
- provides for the employment of staff at public TVET colleges;
- provides for the registration of private TVET colleges;
- provides for the promotion of quality in Technical and Vocational Education and Training;
- provides for transitional arrangements and the repeal of laws; and
- provides for matters connected therewith.