About the course
What you will learn
This skills programme provides formal recognition to individuals who are required to conduct internal and external moderations of outcomes-based assessments in their work environments.
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support assessors
- Report, record, administer and review moderation
- This accredited skills programme is run over 2 days
- Learners will complete knowledge questions and practical assignments.
- During the training days, the learner will complete two sets of moderations involving several learner portfolios.
- This presents the opportunity for the learner to gain confidence as well as to reflect and review moderation processes and systems for quality assurance and continuous improvement of moderation practices
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|12 Nov 2019||Omni Head-Office, Cape Town|