About the course
This course builds on the Coding-1 course and extends understanding of computer coding in different languages. Students create own Apps and add functionality behind the graphical elements. Students must choose two of the following computer languages: Python, Lazarus and C++. The third can be done if time permits and the student proves to be a natural at coding.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Create Python Apps – Cisco Module Duration: 3 weeks
- Create C++ Apps – Cisco Module Duration: 3 weeks
- Create Lazarus Windows PC Apps Duration: 3 weeks
- Write the Industry certification exams (Python & C++)
- Theoretical Foundations
- Code in Python, a high level language
- Code in C++, used in engineering
- Code in Lazarus, a free version of Delphi based on Pascal.
- Create single .exe Apps for any Windows computer.
- Create Apps on Mobile phones linked with WiFi connections
Tutorial Project: – link Android Apps to PC’s and Microcontrollers to exchange static and real-time data.
Design Project: – design, build and present a model related to the course material.
Times: Monday – Friday 09h00 – 16h00