About the course
This course gives students a good basic understanding of computer coding, creating Apps and adding functionality behind the graphical elements.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Add automatic functioning to any MS Office product such as Word and Excel
- Create Android cell phone Apps
- Create Windows PC Apps in two languages
- Theoretical Foundations
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) in Excel and other MS Office products giving these programs extra automatic functioning.
- B4A (Basic for Android) creating Apps on an Android cell phone or tablet.
- B4J (Basic for Java) ®™ creating Apps on any Windows computer.
Tutorial Project: – link Android Apps to PC’s and Microcontrollers to exchange static and real-time data.
Design Project: – design, build and present a model related to the course material.
Times: Monday – Friday 09h00 – 16h00