About the course
OBJECTIVES The objective of this course is to train Engineers and technicians to understand Basic Refrigeration and Airconditioning methods. WHO IS THE COURSE FOR? This course is intended for anyone working with Refrigeration and Airconditioning systems
WHAT WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE? The following topics will be covered:
1. Current modes of practice.
2. Health & Safety requirements.
3. Nitrogen Welding
4. Leak and pressure testing.
5. Airconditioning Refrigerant properties
6. Charging of Refrigerant into Refrigeration & Airconditioning systems.
7. System analysing & commissioning.
8. Service & Maintenance of systems
9. Installation of Airconditioning system
10.Compressor change repairs 11. Fridge Repairs / leak repairs
12. Superheat / Fault finding