Supply Chain Management is a core function in modern business, irrespective of industry or size. The purpose of this Supply Chain Management course is to provide students with a solid understanding and insight into the fundamentals of supply chain management. Key areas covered by the course include, among others, purchasing logistics, inventory management including storage and distribution management. Whether you want to do this Supply Chain Management Course in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg or anywhere in between, you will have equal access to our student support portals and related student services.
Course Payment Plan:
The course can be completed over 24 months (maximum), however, the average student should be able to complete the course within 12 months.
- Understand Supply Chain Management and Procurement
- Demonstrate knowledge of key concepts, influences, elements and philosophy of Supply Chain Management
- Have acquired a thorough understanding of logistical systems analysis, as well as the construction of a competitive supply chain infrastructure
- Explain essential methods of Strategic Sourcing in a Supply Chain Management context
- Explain the relationships between supply chain partners
- A thorough understanding of managing inventory
Students will need to be aged 16 or older, and have completed Grade 9 (Std7). The ability to read and write in English is essential.