About the course
NQF LEVEL 4: (SAQA ID: 20352) 120 CREDITS Foundation
1. Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
2. Public Accounting Administration
3. Computerised Accounting
4. Business Literacy
• Administer public accounts.
• Help improve the public sector financial management by adding value, efficiency and productivity to government departments.
• Public Accounts Administrator
• National Certificate: Bookkeeping at NQF Level 3
• Grade 11 (Standard 9)
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Minimum: 1 Year I Maximum 1 Year
On successful completion of all the modules that make up a qualification, the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) will forward your final results to FASSET SETA who will generate your qualification certificate: National Certificate: Public Sector Accounting, NQF Level 4, SAQA ID: 20352, (120 credits). The ICB will issue the full Transcript of Results or Result Letters which shows the competencies achieved.